ssgm1x
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i & 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus7 View Post
Hi all

Saw a handful of similar threads but not an exact answer.

A broker helped me on a great deal to lease an (almost) fully loaded 2020 330i xDrive MSport, picking up this week

black saph/black sensa inside
aluminum mesh (not ideal but ok)
executive pkg (same)
m adaptive, parking pkg, wireless, etc etc

The 1 thing I'm missing is HK sound. I've read mixed things about hifi & HK & they were nearly impossible to find with similar specs to I have without going with a funky color (no offense its hard for me to go without black)

He just told me its not a problem to upgrade the the audio system, BMW won't mind since it enhances the car & it doesn't violate anything on the lease.

My question is - is that correct? Does anyone strong advise agains tit? I see all the 'plug & play' options & figure why not at the very least swap the speakers. Anyone love the HIFI regardless?

Thanks a lot
I have the HIFI system in my G20 and upgrade to the Bimmertech Amp from KIES MOTORSPORTS and the sound is now amazing. It blows away the HK System. The sound is clear and crisp and loud and does not break up at all. And the BASS is stunning !!!!!!!! Do yourslef a favor and get the AMP. I installed it myself and it took about 40 minutes total. It totally changes the sound.My best Mod yet....