03-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #143
Vossy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330E M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharepointalex View Post
Just got back from the dealer after my M340i which I collected yesterday had no ConnectedDrive on it anywhere.

Been told that their techs need to request a 'patch' from BMW and I've got to take it back to the workshop to be updated :-( bit annoyed!

Also while I was there they said there was a ConnectedDrive server failure so just FYI that may be why you've got issues such as apps that are gone etc...
Sadly I think that on occasion dealer reps seem to make things up as they go along when it comes to ConnectedDrive.
I’ve been reading these boards since taking delivery of my 330e in November and I’ve come to the conclusion that we know more about BMW’s issues than they do.
330e has a page of Efficiency stats on the Portal that has shown blank readings from day 1 on my car. That’s at least 5 months of non functionality without any notification of when or if this data will be available. Mention this at your dealer and you’re met with at best a sigh and a shrug or they’re unaware of any issues. Try asking about OTA software updates next time you’re in.Very shabby.
Appreciate 0