View Single Post
      03-11-2020, 03:36 AM   #145
woody320
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
Sadly I think that on occasion dealer reps seem to make things up as they go along when it comes to ConnectedDrive.
I’ve been reading these boards since taking delivery of my 330e in November and I’ve come to the conclusion that we know more about BMW’s issues than they do.
330e has a page of Efficiency stats on the Portal that has shown blank readings from day 1 on my car. That’s at least 5 months of non functionality without any notification of when or if this data will be available. Mention this at your dealer and you’re met with at best a sigh and a shrug or they’re unaware of any issues. Try asking about OTA software updates next time you’re in.Very shabby.
OK I understand that the entire page of efficiency stats are to be removed as they don't work, my dealer has managed to drag out of BMW UK.
Office 365 is to be pulled end of April 2020 - also dragged from them - and no alternative announced or suggested.
Oh and for those interested Alexa - who knows when. Connecteddrive UK told me "It was pulled but its back now" Rubbish. It is not available for any vehicle in the UK. Also dragged from them.
Appreciate 0