View Single Post
      05-25-2020, 02:44 PM   #15
Seaford
Permanently confused
Rep
Drives: 840i M Sport Gran Coupe

Finally got round to washing the car tonight - my driveway is in the sun until around 18.30 at this time of year and I have normally settled down on the couch by then...that's my excuse anyway......

The cover looks to be pretty decent quality material and, importantly, elasicated bottom and other fittings look up to the job.

While the cover is not 'custom made' (mine has a label saying 'size D') it is a very good fit. Only criticism is that it could do with being maybe an inch longer on either side to fully reach the bottom of the cills, although that may sort itself out when the inevitable wrinkles and creases flatten out - I also have the M Performace body kit on mine that probably adds a few inches to the girth of the car.

No photos as I can't be arsed ....but the one in the advert is a good representation of the fit.

Overall I am pleased with the cover, certainly fits better than any cover I have had before for other cars and no obvious reason why it shouldn't last well if cared for properly.

Worth noting that there is '10% off today only'.....for at least the thirtieth day running.

You may wish to bear in mind if you are in the UK that my cover was sent from Texas. Which is in America. I wasn't overly happy with that.
Appreciate 0