EXE46
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD Aka New E39 M5

[QUOTE=yaymitch;26379330]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Funny, the RS3 will walk your M2 in a drag race, what's your point. What's so great about the boring 5 cylinder VW. M340i will not only out run it's competition ala S4/S5,C43AMG, G70 3.3T in a drag race. It will also pull a faster lap versus all it's direct competitors on the track. The M2C is not a direct competitor to the M340i nor is the VW 5 cylinder, bias much....

News flash, all current modern BMW's have shitty steering, even the M2C. Genesis, Cadillac, Alfa and even Lexus manage to build a better steering than BMW. The M2C fun factor lies more in it's size than anything else because even the M2C is heavy for what it is. Also, M340i can be had in RWD, not all of us opt for AWD.
HA! You completely missed the point!! That's okay, by your rational a Porsche 911 is just a VW 6 cylinder.... [/

You missed the point because the RS3 is competitor to your car not the M340i. So your spiel about how it will beat it in a drag race is irrelevant especially when the outcome would be the same for the M2.

The M340i does very well against all its direct competitors as I mentioned before. In fact, it out performs every single one of its direct competitors. Those are facts.

Ps Both Audi and Porsche falls under the VW group genius.