Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3 DCT ZCP

Garage List
2017 Audi S6  [0.00]
1997 BMW 328i Touring  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kring View Post
It's really nice, we had a 2016 & currently have a 2018 on lease that's up in a few months, So looks like this could be an option.. It's gonna come down to this or a Velar for us... Wife likes the Velar better but we are leaning toward the MDX because the Velar pricing doesn't make any sense... I think aliens came up with it. Their leases are like $1000/mo for a $53K car. where MDX is like $440 for same MSRP. haven't looked if Range Rover smartened up on their leases yet... but seeing the new MDX, it looks great and it appears they are trying to take a step up, which I worry they will be looking for a substantial lease bump which will turn me away.
In time, I'm sure they will lease similar to the current MDX, however it will likely take a few years into its production. A major part of getting a good lease deal is getting a good/great "purchase" price of the vehicle. When the new MDX comes out they will likely be selling at or near MSRP (or potentially above it) for several months or longer. Then if the car is well received or wins an award (like MT SUV of the Year) those prices will hold longer. Take a look at the Kia Telluride for example.
Appreciate 0