Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2

Garage List
2023 M2  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kring View Post
It's really nice, we had a 2016 & currently have a 2018 on lease that's up in a few months, So looks like this could be an option.. It's gonna come down to this or a Velar for us... Wife likes the Velar better but we are leaning toward the MDX because the Velar pricing doesn't make any sense... I think aliens came up with it. Their leases are like $1000/mo for a $53K car. where MDX is like $440 for same MSRP. haven't looked if Range Rover smartened up on their leases yet... but seeing the new MDX, it looks great and it appears they are trying to take a step up, which I worry they will be looking for a substantial lease bump which will turn me away.
Its because when you're leasing, you're paying for the depreciation instead of the MSRP. Range Rovers dont exactly hold their value, so that gap is much bigger than the Honda, which tend to keep their value. I would shop around different Land Rover dealerships for the right price. Lets put it this way, my mom leases her SUVs, she picked up a new Volvo XC60, with an MSRP of $50K for $437 a month after $3K out of pocket.