Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 430i

Garage List
2021 BMW 430i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR4NC09 View Post
Awesome! This is the build I was interested in seeing real life photos of for a while (Arctic Race Blue w/ Oyster Interior, m-sport package). I caught some earlier ones a month or so ago but it was a m440 with the cerium gray, which I'm not a fan of. Did you have a favorite interior or exterior color, and chose the other based on your choice? In other words, were you set on Oyster and chose the Arctic Blue after? Or vise versa?
I’ve been driving BMW’s since 1990 and this is my 7th. I had black, white and oyster interiors. For some reason, I don’t like black interiors anymore as I prefer lighter cabins. The white interiors were cool, but Oyster is probably my favorite so I planned to get this color on my new 3 series with phytonic blue but when I saw the article race blue in the first photos of the 4 series, I knew that would be my choice. Everyone says they love the exterior color and I think it’s my favorite of all colors I’ve had over the years (second only to Tanzanite Blue).

Also, the chrome trim around the grill looks good, but the shadow line trim with the black grill trim looks better (at least in the photos) in my opinion. Never really liked the cerium grey accents as they often appear to have a rusty/dirty look in person.
Attached Images

Last edited by Smiller155; 10-31-2020 at 02:07 PM..
Appreciate 1