Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 430i

Garage List
2021 BMW 430i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTYAMSHAYIN View Post
Really love the color, great car. I seen one at the dealership and looks way better in person. Actually would've gotten the 430i as well if my wife let me get a 2 seater but grabbed a 2021 3 series instead.

I actually prefer the rear of the 4 series over the 3, much more aggressive. The tail lights look better too. The 3 is pretty bland; guess I need to buy a diffuser.
Thanks. I was concerned about only having 2 doors as well, but now that my kids drive, its not as important as it was before. The back seats are surprisingly roomy so they'll do in a pinch.

Due to my lease expiring, I couldn't wait for the 4GC to come out next year so I was going to get a new 3 series (literally submitted my build sheet to my SA already) until I saw the 4 release and went for it. I was especially excited about the new Artic Race Blue color.

I think the 3 is a great looking car and has all the same tech as my 4, its just a more traditional BMW look and certainly less controversial around here! I've owned five previous 3 series, so this car is a fun change.
Appreciate 1