View Single Post
      03-13-2020, 11:09 AM   #5
JimfromBoston
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340, '08 535 '87 325is,

Question My 9 months has been (almost) event free

Traded in a 6-series MSport for a loaded M340 Xdrive, last June.
Having owned numerous prior BMWs, (3,5,6,7 Series)not to mention Maseratis, Saab Aeros, Hondas, Acura's, etc. I can honestly say this is my best car to date. Other than the dealer I purchased it from, I have absolutely no regrets. Great daily driver and quick or quicker than an M3 when needed. As importantly, the brakes are as quick as the engine. The iDrive 7.0 and wireless CarPlay tech is head and shoulders above the rest. I STRONGLY recommend the wheel/tire/cooling upgrade that gives you 19" Michelin Pilot Sports non RFT's, and the adaptive suspension.

Two questions for other M340 owners:

1) Did your cars come with the rear lip spoiler and front fender M badges (left and Right) installed? Mine did not. After arguing with me that my car didn't come with that spoiler (wrong, ALL M340's do, and mine was loaded with options!), the dealer took 7 months to order and install it. They still need to properly fix the slight scratches on the trunk lid.

2) Does you blinker have the automatic cancelling feature (brief tap to cancel) that came standard on my 2008 535 M Sport? Mine doesn't, and it annoys me that a 2020 $70K car with laser headlights didn't include this as standard gear. Same is true for full power seats and steering column adjustment.

I'm probably being too picky, but I'm interested in your thoughts.
Appreciate 0