View Single Post
      05-12-2020, 08:49 PM   #490
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggiem3 View Post
I'll add a salient update that I haven't seen in the previous pages of posts.

I was originally scheduled for a May 23rd ED on my M2C. Long time bucket list item.

Due to a confluence of covid-related production delays (factory closures pushed builds out approximately a month) and tourist travel related restrictions imposed by the German government, my pickup date was a no-go.

Germany has restricted their border for tourist entry with a few extensions and its likely to be extended again.

No intended policy perspective on covid-19. Hoping for a safe ability to complete an in-process long term bucket list experience before the window closes.

For now, I'm penciled in for June 23rd which is, I believe, the earliest someone in queue could complete an ED assuming Germany reopens for this type of entry.
I saw your other thread and felt so bad and relatable...hope it works out. I missed my Antarctica bucket list trip back in late March...this was after spending two months in rehab for shattered clavicle after massive snowmobile crash in my last BMW adventure - Ice Driving in Sweden. But that's for another thread. Hope it works out for you! What's your build again?
Appreciate 0