View Single Post
      03-02-2019, 09:25 AM   #7
klokan
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i, Portimao Blue

So, to answer...

Tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 4 ZP, runflat...18" staggered (standard with Msport)... I was sure I'll remove RFT tyres as soon as I get the car, but now I'm having second thoughts, they are very, very good.

Haven't found anything detailed on LSD, however the book is thick...

Steering wheel is not too thick for sure, I think it's perfect, F30 was too thin for my taste.

Open pore wood - I can't get the feel about wearing. It looks solid, but I don't know, have the car less than 24 hours. It was really a gamble because I couldn't get a decent picture of it anywhere, and small example they had in the dealership doesn't look at all like the trim itself. But like you can see on the photo, it looks calm and elegant, and goes very well with leather dash. At night also, with ambient lightning, it just blends in. Very nice place to be, this new cabin.

Laser lights are expensive, yes. Very, very tough to swallow, but I wanted it because I care a lot about night visibility. They are fantastic, though.

There are few things I think should be better. Bottom part of the dash, where driver usually puts his right knee, is very hard on touch. Not cheap (it's nice actually), but hard... Leather dash doesn't get you upper parts of door in leather, but in configurator it looks like it does. IDrive buttons on the centre island are difficult to find in the dark, it would be better if they would stick 1-2mm above.

Also, car is big, huge, I didn't have that much of "big car" feeling in F30. If you want to throw it around, I would think twice.

Last edited by klokan; 03-02-2019 at 03:17 PM..
Appreciate 2
KTN309.50
Archer-s247.00