First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
have you purchased one how has your experience been?
I have, the car drives beautifully and has great handling, and the car feels sporty when in sport mode, but sport mode is so nice to drive in with this car and its almost 260 HP and almost 300 TQ, making the throttle response feel very responsive. There are also gauges for the sports displays, and you can see the G Force measurement. This generation of 3 series feels very exclusive in the interior and it is really starting to feel like a 5 series in terms of interior, provided you get the leather seats + dash trim.

Overall, this is a very well rounded car, it excels in almost every way and the build quality this generation is very very nice, even on base models without upgrades. I have the M Sport trim with the dealership package, which I believe is called the HEA package here in Canada, if anyone knows what this package includes.

I also did a muffler delete on the car and it sounds very nice, making the ASD not sound so fake. I plan on doing a resonator delete soon as well as a Injen or BMS intake, and then when BM3 comes out for the B48 engines, I will throw a Stage 1 91 tune on it.
Appreciate 1