chris_portimaog20
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Bmw 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM3RTA View Post
Yes and No.
Yes, if you have the M Sport 348mm and source the front 374mm only from a donor car, say an upper 5 or 7 series, these might not be blue coloured though as they are the same as the M Performance for the G20 in size.

No, if you have the track pack as they are 374mm already and you'll be forking out a shed load of £$ just to change the colour only and again no if you are coming from a stock 348mm M Sport set up and buy the M Performance brakes as a set as although you'll move up in size and power in the front, you could save yourself a ton of cash by doing the above and as already been mentioned M Sport or M Performance the rears caliper stays the same size.

To answer your question regarding yourself. No it's not worth the money, going for M Performance for the power your engine has and assuming your on 18" wheels it can't be done as you need a min of 19" for the M Performance, so if you want an upgrade then the 348mm M Sport's will do the job.
I have 19'' btw and according to Bmw 18'' is a minimum the the Mperf brakes. but its not even an option according to my dealer, it is discontinued/can't be ordered so I guess blue sport brakes are my only option if wanted to upgrade
Appreciate 0