View Single Post
      07-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #2
drakensoul
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xdrive

I came from a 2-series so the only thing I can speak to is the difference between Sport/Comfort/Adaptive modes..

I got the adaptive suspension which I use 15ish% of the time just because it's there, but I don't notice any difference between it and comfort. The reality (from my perspective) is that if the adaptive mode changes based on your current second-to-second driving style, it's mostly in comfort mode unless you're flooring the car at 0.8+g constantly.

There's a giant difference between comfort and sport. It's literally like two different cars. Sport has two modes which can be configured/selected--sport and sport plus. The biggest difference is putting the transmission in sport plus mode instead of just sport, and definitely instead of comfort. The car is almost un-practically aggressive with the transmission in sport plus.

40% of the time I use comfort mode with auto-stop turned off.

30% of the time I use sport individual (comfort steering and plain-sport transmission)

20% i use adaptive

10% I use pure sport plus

If there were one option that I would undo it would be the adaptive suspension. I literally use it just because it's there.
Appreciate 0