View Single Post
      11-22-2020, 06:32 AM   #24
dodger0629
Rep
Drives: G21 M340i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Your front will be just fine...it is the same width and offset as my HRE's (albeit with a 20" wheel vs my 19"). That said I am running a 5mm spacer in the front making my adjusted offset ET20 - and I am going to test fit a 10mm spacer which will make it ET15. They will sit quite flush.

The rear (compared to my 19" x 9" wheel with ET25) will have 29MM less inner clearance and push out an additional 9MM - mine are sitting very flush right now (maybe even poking a bit) - so I think 9mm will poke some.

If you are active on IG take a look at BFilty8 (I think he is on here too) he just put 20" FF10's on his M340 and could likely help you out with specifics. He's part of a G20 group chat I participate in and I'm confident would be happy answer you directly if you DM him with IG
Thanks for the great help!

I have messaged him on the IG and hope to get some reply.

Also I have email-inquired the following garage who also got a G20 320 installed with the 20" FF10.

http://www.bplus-bmw.com/blog/diary.cgi?no=8085

since my local sales can only provide 10.5 for the rear so I really hope they do fit with no concern eg. too close to the suspension / wheelwells. I don't care that much if it does poke out, I might even like it, who knows :P

Didn't realize there's so much to learn just to upgrade rims lol
Appreciate 0