View Single Post
      11-22-2020, 12:22 PM   #10
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Agreed. Not sure why people spend so much time on these things and take it personally while adding their own commentary like they speak for everyone else.

If you don't like something, say you don't like it and move on. Saying BMW is out of touch works both ways because the argument can be made that everyone here is out of touch if you want BMW to keep rehashing the same design over and over again regardless of how nice it may look especially on a forum of enthusiasts that make up a tiny percentage of BMW sales globally.
The issue has two points. Agree about the design aspect. I just find it hard to imagine handing over a large 5-figure sum to a company who essentially mocks my existence simply due to my age.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 2
stein_325i25076.00
tetsuo1111227.00