View Single Post
      07-26-2019, 11:54 AM   #4
Solarium
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

The magnetic ride is absolutely fantastic, and the C8 fixes one of the biggest problem with the C7 with the new DCT. The C7 changed gears so slow you often hit redline limiter before it changed to the next gear. I wished M4 stayed with DCT but instead they changed to automatic. When I have kids I'll be driving a M5 anyway, and I don't ever find my M4 to have the back seats used, or even the trunk for that matter. The most I'll ever put in my trunk will be my backpack and possibly a carry on luggage. I've always wanted a 911 GTS, which is also impractical and much more expensive than the C8. Yes, I'll def notice the GM quality interior, but will it matter if I'm having so much fun driving it. I think the best to tell is just to rent one for a week and see how it's like, since the base C7 vette and even the Z06 are easily rented from Hertz at a reasonable price. It'll be harder to tell with the new gen M4 tho, as they are never rented out unless you use Turo. A problem with the C8 is that I bet there will be tons of them around, so def won't feel as exclusive, although M3/M4's are pretty common too.
Appreciate 1
M3DrS7.00