View Single Post
      11-07-2019, 04:47 PM   #1088
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Actually SCOTT said the design was radical, not sure he* actually likes it either if you read between the lines.

And regarding SCOTT, there is no reason to believe he* is a single entity, more likely a team member which as a group post to help drive/steer convo that bmw wants to be discussed...and certainly he* had no decision authority on this radical design language, thats the top of the house stuff, not marketing.

Glad he* is here none the less
It was THE 4/i4 I saw first and at first I did not fall completely in love with it. It was until I kept on seeing it, I got used to it and certainly it is eye-catching to say the least. It was a shock to the system at first but as it became familiar I begun to understand and accept its appearance.

When I saw the M3 the past few weeks ago. I was already conditioned to knowing what the car would appear like having seen THE 4.
It was less of a shock. But what makes the M3 work is the Aerodynamic package that compliments the Grilles. It's an all new look and it is far more aggressive than what we have had previously.

Some may think that the i4 might work better because of its closed Grille. So you don't have the vertigo of either the bars or the wide sheet of diamond cut pieces of the M440i.
clee1982797.50
JTO245271.50