View Single Post
      12-15-2019, 01:19 PM   #3
DayTimer
Rep
Drives: G20 320d M-Sport

Sorry your having such a bad time with your 320d MSport. I got mine in October, turned out to have been delivered to the UK in March (delivery service date in the iDrive) which was a bit of a disappointment but its been fine.

I have been enjoying it so far and haven't had any problems or reason to take it back to the dealer at this stage.

On the mileage front I have done just over 5000 miles so have a bit of experience now of the fuel consumption. The fuel consumption should be much better than you are getting as you say. My ex-factory fuel consumption is 53.9mpg at the moment which I am pretty impressed with over 5k. When I do a long run I get around 63mpg and I have gotten over 700 miles out of a single tank on two occasions on a long run. I have the car in ECO 95% of the time.

Advice wise I would be in at the dealers management to get it fixed fully by a deadline. If you don't get any joy I would contact BMW UK and failing that Germany. If they have made a faulty car which is not performing its their responsibility to diagnose and fix within a reasonable time. Don't accept the faults or the reduced fuel consumption as it should be a great fun car.

Good luck, hope they get it sorted for you quickly.
Appreciate 0