View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #17
BigSky702
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Sakhir Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joro2819 View Post
First, why are we comparing the two against each other. Should not be doing this because they are two different cars with different or unique qualities and therefore it will target different customers. Why is it so hard for people to get this.
If someone wants a manual, wait for the M3 or get and M2.
If you want a track car, get the M3.
If you want to beat everyone at the stop light, get an M car.
This car will target most people that are daily drivers and want something sporty but comfortable and want a spirited drive to blow off some steam sometimes. BMW is not stupid and cant stay in business catering to some of you diehard enthusiasts that cant afford the car if they cater to your every needs. This is what aftermarket companies come into play.
It's a great car and checks most of the boxes for me and I will put my order in soon. I dont need a M car, it's a waste of money for me and probably 95% of others. I am coming from my 5th Seven series and have two x5's and a 11 335I convertible so I can't wait and when I see a M at the light beside me, I wont be stupid to think I can beat this guy to the next light. I will wait for some other sucker with similar HP or 50 more.
Crazy thing is, you will hang till the next stop light!
I bet my pink slip on it!!

Oh, and heaven forbid it's wet out, you'll kick his a$$... to the next stop light of course!

Previous: 2016 M4 Sakhir Orange

Not too distant future: ///M3 or ///M5 (ED)
Appreciate 0