View Single Post
      07-18-2019, 09:19 PM   #5
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

It doesn't look bad, but without my glasses on, it totally looks like an Audi grille upon first glance because the divided center is not that apparent in comparison to how large the kidneys are. I think it would look far better if it didn't extend below where the lower 2 horizontal slats are located. Basically, if it was shortened from the bottom just a tad, it would look terrific. As it is now, however, it just extends far too low. Just my opinion, of course.

It also looks like the G20 3-series tail lights will make it to the M3. This is unfortunate as the tail light design is bland and doesn't suit the rest of the car. The upcoming 4-series tail lights (and presumably M4's as well) are going to look far better from what I've seen in the most recent spy shots. The 4-series is going to look better than the 3-series this time around, which isn't the case with the current F8x generation where the M3 definitely looks better. Kind of sucks because a lot of people who want a practical car with 4 doors and won't be taking their car to the track will be looking at Audi RS and AMG competitors based on looks alone. BMW should have kept with the theme of making the M3 the more aggressive, stylish looking car over the M4 to bolster sales.

Last edited by CP911; 07-18-2019 at 09:29 PM..
Appreciate 0