09-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #4568
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
She isn't smitten sir. She's exercising her flesh hooks. Most women have them. They are activated when they smell money and they tend to latch on to the individual from whence the smell emanated. She doesn't love you, she wants to be set.....financially set.

In my experiences, I've encountered 3 types. Keep in mind, I live a modest life; 5 figure income, small home (all be it paid off and nice) but I'm not housing a Ferrari or expensive toys, no vacations, etc. Type 1. completely intimidated by successful people and absolutely no way of knowing how to act. Type 2. Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it. Type 3......sigh.....the current girlfriend....only wants my time and couldn't care less if I was insanely rich or homeless.

Your girl falls into one of these categories. You need to determine which. If she told you just a few weeks ago that she wanted a year before she decides to date you exclusively, then suddenly she's smitten. I'll agree with your own words, yet in more of a Kanye-ish type manner....."I'm not saying she's a gold digger.......but....."

I can't believe I just quoted Kanye in anything. I need a long, drawn out, Lifetime Movie-esque, sitting in the shower floor, crying, wash the dirt off moment......and that still won't be enough. I might have to break out the whiskey and some country music tonight.
Apologies - I didn't see this post until the tickle pickle mentioned you posted.

Sadly, she now seems to be type 2.5 - Wants that money and willing to do, act or say anything to get it, but wants to play passive aggressive bullshit games.

I think my only options are bang it as long as it lasts, or just walk away.

And I can't believe you quoted Kanye either. Go wash your mouth out with soap!
Appreciate 2