View Single Post
      11-09-2019, 09:34 PM   #80
BMWILUVU
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
If your perspective is as of today, then you are glossing over the fact that there are actually 5 undefeated teams right now. Granted, I expect Minnesota and Baylor will probably lose but right now they are undefeated.

If you are fast forwarding to the future under the premise both of those teams will lose, then I’m not sure how Alabama definitely deserves to get in under numerous scenarios. What if GA beats both Auburn and then LSU in the SEC title game? Are you saying Alabama gets in over one loss LSU and / or Georgia (or suggesting 3 SEC teams get in)? There will also be teams with better wins than Bama, whose best win this year may be over a 4 loss Auburn later this year if GA beats Auburn. Is that better than a one loss Oregon beating a one loss Utah (or vice versa), OK that beats an undefeated Baylor, or various others?

They are definitely not eliminated and still have a pretty good shot at getting in, but I don’t see how they are anything close to a lock immediately after losing if every game matters.
As of today.
Appreciate 0