View Single Post
      12-30-2019, 03:10 PM   #87
NoSUV4Me
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
My issue with these comparison threads is that there's always some random character who waltzes in to tell us how the competition is so much better than the G20. If a G20 owner disagrees they're met with disdain and called out as fanboys which is ridiculous. Oftentimes, these people don't even own the cars that are supposedly better than the G20.

There are countless factors that goes into car buying, it boggles my mind what these trolls hope to accomplish by forcing their agenda on others. Choosing a car for some of us is akin to selecting a spouse. Countless person factors goes into the selection. There's no point in trying to tell someone who have already chosen a G20 that they made the ill informed decision because somehow the Tesla, Genesis, Alfa, Mercedes etc are all better than the G20. It is borderline insulting.

C+D test clearly showed the shortcomings of the Giulia so how is it better overall when it had inferior brakes for example. Better is subjective and the data provided has not shown that the Giulia is superior to the G20. Having better steering response does not automatically make the Giulia better. Giulia's were highly regarded during the era of the F30. G20 has improved many of the shortcomings in the F30. Why is it a surprise that the G20 matches up well with the Giulia and surpasses it in many areas. G20 is a new model and nothing less is expected. In summary, F the Guilia, whomever wants one can go buy it, we live in a free marketplace. That's what's so great about having choices.
can't (never would) lease /trade in my spouse !
Appreciate 0