View Single Post
      08-18-2019, 10:02 AM   #1
modpup
Rep
Drives: 2019 bmw 330i

Bought a 2019 330i MSport

Hi everyone.

I am from Saskatoon, Canada.

Wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I just bought a 2019 330i msport edition yesterday. We have always wanted a Bmw. Have had a few other brands before, mostly Honda’s and Acura’s. I have owned a new S1000rr in the past. It was a great bike.

We are hoping for good luck with the car and to be able to drive it for a good number of years. We love the look of the car and the interior. It’s one of my favourite sedans on the road today.

I will give a better review once I get more accustomed to the car. We drove it for about 400 miles back from the dealer yesterday. Took turns driving it and both of us were impressed.

I have one question. Forgot to ask the dealer about mud guards. Can you put them on this car? All my other cars have had them to stop my paint from getting beat up. We don’t have the best roads and winter 5 months a years. Someone please let me know. Thanks

I will attach a couple pics. Will have better pics once we get settled with the car.

Look forward to this forum. I am member of other forums and always enjoy meeting and hearing from people with the same interests and cars or bikes.

Chad
Attached Images

Appreciate 0