07-06-2020, 02:06 AM   #10
KP991
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAlife75 View Post
I'm considering to drop mine on AC Schnitzer springs as well, plus I have the same wheels. Thanks for posting these pics. Your car is sitting real nice. How low did you go with the drop? It doesn't look like it is down all the way yet. How do you like the 13mm spacers? Are the wheels well flushed with the fenders? From the pics, it still looks like it's possible to move the wheels further outwards. Thanks in advance.
I didn't measure the before and after but I think it should be about an inch of drop. I don't really want to drop any further to be honest. My F30 with the Dinan springs sit really low and the ride suffered as a result.

As for the spacers I think even 15mm should be fine but then it also depends on the tire as well. For example if you have the Michellin PS4S then it may look more flush. I currently have the Continental DWS and it is not as "fat" as the PS4S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donia330i View Post
I feel like this seems lower than projekt7 no? Is it just the black wheels? Either way looks awesome.
Hard to tell as I haven't seen his in person. However, looking at some close up pics from projekt7 I think the drop should be similar.
Appreciate 0