View Single Post
      09-24-2020, 02:01 PM   #9
chris_portimaog20
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Bmw 330xi

UPdate
After patiently waiting, finally got the correct front pipe (in 4 days from Taiwan during Covid, pretty impressive).
the install was done yesterday by a professional (Thx to Haig @ OB prestige auto, amazing place if you like supercars btw took some pics while waiting that I added below)
First all my neighbors won't hate me because the cold start is not too agressive. I did not get the remote system so I control the valve with the driving mode: Closed in comfort and open in sport/sport+

inside the cabin the sound is amazing, no drone. When coasting, It's silent just the way I like it (keep in mind I turned off active sound design). With accelerations, it comes alive: a nice raspy/deep tone
I have a dash cam so to come, will be sound from the cabin. For now, here it is. in the video link , it's a non-cold start followed by revving in comfort , sport and Sport + in that order (I did not rev too hard not to annoy a neighbor passing by at the same time)

the only carbon fibre exterior part I am willing to have on my car are these exhaust tips with diamond black chrome inserts. They look amazing.

Attached Images

Appreciate 2