11-03-2020, 11:43 PM   #11
jb33g20
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_portimaog20 View Post
UPdate
After patiently waiting, finally got the correct front pipe (in 4 days from Taiwan during Covid, pretty impressive).
the install was done yesterday by a professional (Thx to Haig @ OB prestige auto, amazing place if you like supercars btw took some pics while waiting that I added below)
First all my neighbors won't hate me because the cold start is not too agressive. I did not get the remote system so I control the valve with the driving mode: Closed in comfort and open in sport/sport+

inside the cabin the sound is amazing, no drone. When coasting, It's silent just the way I like it (keep in mind I turned off active sound design). With accelerations, it comes alive: a nice raspy/deep tone
I have a dash cam so to come, will be sound from the cabin. For now, here it is. in the video link , it's a non-cold start followed by revving in comfort , sport and Sport + in that order (I did not rev too hard not to annoy a neighbor passing by at the same time)

the only carbon fibre exterior part I am willing to have on my car are these exhaust tips with diamond black chrome inserts. They look amazing.

Thanks for sharing! Is your car a 330i or 320i? When you ordered the exhaust, was it catback only? It seems like they are including the downpipe in all of their online options...Do you mind giving me your contact for FI? Thanks!
Appreciate 0