View Single Post
      11-20-2022, 04:53 PM   #1
Galex999
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 330e Alpine White

2023 330e Alpine White with few M Performance parts

Finally washed my 2023 330e which I picked up early November. Very happy with the car so far and exceeded my earlier expectation in both performance and efficiency.

I've tinted using Nano-Carbon film with 35% front and 20% rear, and car interior doesn't get hot even during warm sunny days in California.

Yesterday I installed genuine M Performance side skirts, which IMO add lots of sporty look and some form of lower side protection against road debris, all for less than $500. Its installation was bit harder than I thought, mainly to achieve zero side gaps, but wasn't too bad. Instead of using the supplied plastic rivets, I decided to use #10 self-tapping truss low-profile head screws which leaves smaller holes on the car's bottom.

I don't think I'm going to add anything else to my car. I considered adding the M Performance Side Foil Frozen Black, but probably won't because I think it might cheapen the overall style. I'll maybe just de-badge the rear 330e and side BMW-i emblems.

With M-sport and Extended Shadowline Trim, this car has zero shiny chrome parts which I like it a lot. I've gotten many compliments on its clean and understated sporty style.
Attached Images

Last edited by Galex999; 11-20-2022 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 2
MPSdriver192.00
drexplode1790.50