Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Seriously? I am the most considerate, polite driver. I don't do aggressive stupid moves. My blinker is hard wired, I don't even have to think about it. 3 clicks. I experience the OP's situation EVERY SINGLE DAY. Just yesterday, I merged onto the highway and was in the right lane waiting for a break to move to the middle. I see my hole, it's wide open for 5 car lengths. I put on my blinker, move over and soon as the car in the middle lane saw said blinker she jumped on the gas pedal and is now up my ass.

I don't have the time to explain this mornings shenanigans. So many morons today. Is it a full moon?

That is insane. I am serious, though, I've certainly observed my share of aggressive drivers - those weaving in and out of traffic, those coming up on my ass at high rates of speed, so on and so forth, but never anyone who actively tried to be a dick, such as not letting me in, giving me the finger, tailgating me after I passed them, et al.

Perhaps I've just been lucky? But I've driven in many states and all over the world, including some places that have notoriously aggressive drivers and not experienced what the OP is stating.

Heck, even living near you (in Connecticut), I didn't experience anything and actually had a better driving experience up there since everyone is moving pretty quick and is paying attention more than the country yahoos do where I live now.