View Single Post
      05-20-2019, 07:21 PM   #1
Brooks86
Registered
Rep
Drives: i3, E71, G20

Remote 3D View / ConnectedDrive Issues

Is anyone else having issues with Remote 3D View or ConnectedDrive services in general? My NFC Card will no longer unlock the vehicle doors though it is recognized by the vehicle when placed in tray. I can’t add my iPhone XS as a digital key due to “server communication error,” and Remote 3D View simply retries indefinitely (and has yet to work for me at all).

The dealership told me that the ConnectedDrive situation is grim right now and almost nothing is working as it should. I have tried everything from deleting the Connected app and reinstalling, to wiping car data and profile entirely. According to the sales manager there have been revolving stop sale orders on the vehicle recently due to issues ranging from defective moonroof issues (some brand new models chew up the roof on first open, motors burn out, some require full hold to open close vs one click) and even some major lane departure problems causing some M models to spontaneously pull into the oncoming lane of traffic. I was told that they would update me as soon as they have news to share but it has been over two weeks since I took delivery of my new G20 xDrive without any communication whatsoever. Any tips would be appreciated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0