View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 01:48 PM   #19
TemjinX2
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueF87M2 View Post
Yes .. what did you would do if you had really the choice . New M2 OG fully loaded all carbon kit , mpe , sunroof etc literally everything plus m steering whee plus the M2C original mirrors (i retrofitted them 3k euro in Cyprus ) . The car had cost me 105K euro as i spec it . Or the better more revised M2 CS with limited production .. really dont know ... from the other hand in 20 yrs i.e people will recognise the F87 as the first M2 , and see the Versions as just versions . What this m2 will be remembered for is the F87 code/chassis . Like the E30 M3 , people refer to its code , not the evolution model . But its true that the CS will be the top of the line of the M2 . But the last true 😂 kidney grills are on the OG .. i mean i like it a lot , plus the 1M had the Modified N54 unit and still is more talked than the e92 M3 ..

I think the OG style in the long beach blue will be the style people think of when they think of the original M2 because thats what every 16yr old now saw on the commericals when the M2 first came out.

Your probably the right the M2 CS will probably become a collector car similar to the e46 csl depending on how many they make but it probably won't happen for 20yrs.
Appreciate 1
F87EVO4029.50