View Single Post
      07-14-2020, 12:27 AM   #15
golf_234
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46, E90, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtadeo92 View Post
Update. I contacted BMWNA for help. Since it’s an intermittent problem and couldn’t be diagnosed, they ordered the sunroof/shade motor and switch for me. On July 7th, my sunroof was stuck open in the middle of the night and I filmed it Just in case it started working the next morning. Thankfully it remained unresponsive until I got to the bmw dealer and the tech and service advisor verified that it won’t close. Just have to wait til parts get here from Germany because no one has these anywhere in the states. I’m hoping this fixes the problem because I’m kinda tired of bringing it in. Good thing I work 2 blocks away selling Lexus and Subaru’s lol
All's well that ends well. No machine is 100% perfect, and while a drag, if the replacement works great, absolutely not a huge deal, especially if the rest of the car is great. Would be a little crazy/nonsensical to lemon a car over something as small as a moonroof, and that is a fairly simple portion of the car, I am sure it will be made right.