View Single Post
      10-06-2020, 12:48 PM   #7310
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I have a hard time with this as well. Here's my take, maybe some of the ladies can chime in. The only time it is acceptable to take and send a dick pic is if one has been requested. It is not ok to keep a stock dick pic photo that you can fire off at will when requested. Women do not like this. If a woman asks for one, then one should be taken specifically for that request when time permits, not in the bathroom at work or at your buddies house (yes, that's a nod to a friend of mine, it's shame he won't see this).

The problem with dick pics is that girls like seeing pics of guys who are attractive and hung well. Unfortunately, most men are overweight and only a small percentage are packing meatloaf. We as men tend to think that it's either bigger than what it is or that it will instantly make women want us. Why do we think this way? Because when we start talking to women that we are physically attracted, we want to know what they look like naked. How do we react to this feeling, we react the way we wish women did. Men are visual creatures, women are not. I'm going out on a limb to say I think we would do better as men, if we could somehow show women what we really are inside....versus sending pics of our beans and mash.

Really want to get a woman's attention with a picture? Leave something to the imagination. Bathroom nudes aren't going to do it.

I'd love to hear a woman's input as well. I need to know how wrong I am here. cmyx6go Lups rebekahb care to educate us?

Nah, see I think you are right, and much the way I see it too. I was going to say (but then I didn't type it) that if a guy wanted to send a pic, it would probably generate more interest if it was a shirtless pic (that didn't include the banger and beans) - they'd honestly probably be more interested in that type of picture. But maybe we are both wrong - I welcome any corrections from the other side.

I guess on the plus side, a guy who doesn't send dick pics would automatically be sort of elevating himself in terms of interest? Is that a logical leap...I'm not sure it is, but maybe. I think you probably could differentiate yourself on dating sites to a degree, but only if women were searching for you...and if they're constantly inundated with crap, they're probably not overly interested in searching as they figure they'll just find more of the same. Interesting predicament. My buddy is in the same situation - great guy, really wants kids, late 30's, not overly attractive admittedly, in a great place financially and frankly could probably retire in 10 years if he wanted to, but just cannot find anyone good. I feel for him though, I'm pretty sure he looks at my life and others and is a little jealous of our families. And I probably would be too if I was him.

And I very much loved the meatloaf reference - well done on the cross reference posting!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00