08-02-2021, 07:05 AM   #11
Krabbypatty
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i xDrive

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [10.00]
I have bought from Carbon Carz before. In my opinion they are really good. They say they're based in the U.K. which I think is true but I believe they ship from Hong Kong, so it takes a while. I ordered a front splitter, rear diffuser, side skirts and a few other little bits from them for my M340i, I live in the U.K. I ordered it during Black Friday and got 20% off all items.

It took a couple weeks to arrive, but when it did it, it was well packed and protected. Everything was in good quality and condition.

The only problem that I had faced was the diffuser they had sent was for other G20 models (singular pipes on each side). I had contacted them via Instagram and they were very helpful. They told me to return it to their U.K. address, cost me £35 shipping, they had transferred that back to me once they confirmed shipping and they had refunded me promptly for the diffuser of its original full price (even though I had gotten 20% off) and they said I could reuse the 20% when the correct diffuser for the M340i comes back into stock.

Great people, great company. Would definitely recommend.
Appreciate 0