08-28-2019, 05:11 PM   #30
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
Congrats! I'm over in Issaquah so I'm sure I'll see you around. Interesting that BMW Northwest decided to deal as well. I guess I was too early or neither BMW Seattle or Northwest liked me. I even told BMW Northwest about my average 8% discount in Portland and they wouldn't try to match it, just let me go. Oh well! I'm happy with my car and my deal. Maybe I paved the way for you guys.
Congratulations NBAFAN!

Transfer, you definitely did pave the way and very few folks are buying sedans so the dealer's are seeing the writing on the wall. Also, 10% discount after all the incentives is pretty close to a typical order. We ended up getting over 13% after all the rebates and such.

Another question is if that car was on the lot or ordered. All of this stuff makes a difference.

PS: Who writes a check for the entire car? Big no, no IMO......especially in the PNW where we are 2 secs away from a major accident or a fender bender with our amazing drivers (my f10 had 800 miles on it when I got rear-ended by an Amazon genius who was too busy being on his phone)
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0