Rep
Drives: 2015 bmw 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjames2018 View Post
Hi guys, I have a quick question. What do you feel is the minimum credit score to get a good deal on the 2020 M340i? Thanks!
Weren't you the one inquiring about getting a base 330i and having to roll in like $10k of negative equity and pay $6k cash all while still coming to a monthly of ~$800 payments to lease?

An M340i is going to be even more expensive...
Lmao I just noticed it's the same kid after you mentioned it.

His first post on him getting a new car was laughable after the points he made. Now all of a sudden he wants to pay it off then get himself an even more expensive car? Someone get his parents or are they just as stupid to encourage this behavior?

Can't knock sense and wisdom into these teens man.. don't waste you time posting, kid has no clue and won't learn from all the replies he got in this thread and the prior one. You also have little to no credit history, BMW won't lease you any car.
Bro, no one is forcing you to reply. I post here Bc i like to know more information on these things. My parents aren't stupid, they live in a million dollar home, and they have bought many BMWs, and Mercedes, and they are very familiar with the process at dealerships. Clearly, they are very established and successful, so IDK how they are "stupid". In no way am I insinuating that my parents are encouraging me to make any decision. I'm 19, and I make my own choices regardless, but I ask them for advice, the same way I ask this forum. There is no way for you to know what my parents tell me, besides what I put out there. Stop being so entitled to feel the need to try and be condescending to a stranger, this isn't Twitter... I'm here for knowledge, not for you to try and discourage me. I've made it very far on my own, and I'm not looking to make any random decisions. Sorry, I didn't realize me asking a question meant I was going to buy a car tomorrow, in your eyes. The car may be more expensive, but if I can afford it, then that's my choice, the same way if I choose to not get it, it's also my choice.

I was thankful for the advice on my last post, as it was very insightful. Now, you're just doing too much, and for no reason.
Appreciate 0