mk1-fan
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2018 G30 540i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mKilgore View Post
Well, the fastest car didn't win the race, but the more reliable one did. Vettel made another unforced error, spinning as Hamilton passed him. Vettel's tendency to push too hard under pressure seems to be continuing in 2019. Leclerc was running a great race, even after getting shuffled at the start. Hate to see him lose his engine and fall back so close to the end of the race. He was lucky to have his podium finish saved by the safety car.

McLaren is running very well! Good to see them back in form and legitimately fighting. I wonder how Fernando would have enjoyed racing for them this year? Both of Renault's cars blowing up on the same lap at the same turn, smh. Hulkenberg was pulling magic out of his....car....able to go from the back of the pack to the front. Haas turned in yet another dismal performance after showing great pace. They are lucky Renault blew up and didn't lose many points to the other midfield teams today.

My prediction: Gasly won't last the season at Red Bull.
Gasly is the biggest disappointment of the season so far, and I rated him very highly at TR.

Leclerc and Norris though, are both future world champions.

It was a very good race, one of the best in the last few years. Looking forward to China.
Appreciate 4
EdM54034.50
MKSixer34173.50
Timujin351.50
wdb4716.50