View Single Post
      02-25-2020, 11:42 AM   #76
Austin340iMartin
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

I've Driven The M3 And M4 as well as M5 and I must say that the M3 is beast, BUT this new M340i is also just as amazing in its own unique way.

I wanted the new M3 but of course it won't be out for at least another year! So I decided to go with the m340i in the meantime.

All I can remember is when I wanted that 2017 340i, to me that was a dream car. It was so fast and I wasn't able to get it. I had to start at a 320 which was an amazing car but the performance of course was not there....

Fast forward today, and this m340i is everything !!!!

What I like about it most, is that it's performance wrapped in an every day vehicle! When you want to cruise and get 50mpg in eco and glide mode your golden, when you want to burn the wheels and smoke someone at the light lol simple as pressing the sport button.

Great Sound
Great Power
Style
Affordability
Tunable

Hey for what it is? It's a great car! I think people need to stop comparing this car to the M cars because it's not an M car it's an M series option and or car with M parts...

Not the same but with a few simple mods, it can smoke a stock M3 for 15k less 🤷🏾*♂️
EXE462097.00