ToddinTN
Both Feet In
Rep
Drives: 2011 SG DINAN E93 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Okay. I warned you!
Their fast attach plows are easy. Front mount snow throwers, not so much. On either you still need chains and suitcase weights.

Based on the yard size and the trees, and not knowing what storage considerations you have, a 30” Toro TimeMaster WAM might fit the bill. Brand new right around $1K. Phenomenal cut quality and good for your health.

On snow, it’s all about how much time you want to spend outside, and how much you might procrastinate getting out once it starts falling. Single stage, look at Toro. Two-Stage, Honda or Ariens.

I work in OPE, but not for a manufacturer. Any brands suggested above are based on my experience, not necessarily due to my relationships with them.

Personally I have a HOP automower do my backyard and I walk the front with an AWD HOP because I like the stripes. For handheld jobs I’m all Dewalt based on the battery ecosystem across both my yard tools and garage stuff.

Lastly- I have to commend everyone in the thread, it’s rare to see OPE threads full of solid advice and devoid of misinformation. Well done.
Appreciate 0