Vin0770
Rep
Drives: 2021 430i xdrive

Garage List
2021 430ix  [0.00]
Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoast72 View Post
Looks great! Waiting for my Arctic Race Blue to arrive within the next month.
My 4 was the results of shopping all the exact competition and it wasn’t even close. A5 front wheel drive bias wart on the dash they called the infotainment, MB C class nice insides but due for a face lift ok fun to drive...Cadillac and Genesis straight disappointing. The MB AMG GLA 35 took second and is quite fun!

So I was going to order one in metallic black and beige leather and then load it up because we couldn’t find one already built. Couldn’t order it and no guaranty when because they are out of HK stereo option and ventilated seats...cancelled that.

Then looked at what was out there with as much of my wishlist possible and came across this Artic Race Blue and Oyster combo in Cincinnati and shipped it up here. I must say I like it now more than my first choice and get tons of positive comments, mainly what color is that? So the 19th will one month and I’ve seen exactly zero on the road.

What combo did you pick? It’s really enjoyable to drive and the attention is fun with lots of people wanting to talk about it. The sales figures through March on the 4 look good. Wonder if the first person in another one will wave

Last edited by Vin0770; 04-13-2021 at 12:58 PM..
Appreciate 0