View Single Post
      07-01-2020, 02:25 PM   #8
Kaps335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiveyCJ View Post
I live in PA, my last couple of cars I had separate summer and winter wheels/tires but they don't fit on my M340i. I don't want to buy another set of separate wheels/tires and deal with swapping them back and forth so I got the all season performance which only come in run-flat, already planning to switch to Pilot Sport A/S 3+ or Continental ExtremeContact DWS when they wear out. The car came with lame Michellin Turanza LS100 A "grand touring" tires, I was completely shocked BMW would put such average tires on a M340i. TireRack only had 2 reviews on the tires, both bad, and both from M340i owners. And even worse these tires cost more than the Pilot Sport or DWS, at least for end consumers.

I'm not sure I want to keep these tires until they wear out, any suggestions for possibly selling these OEM tires other than eBay?

thanks
I just picked up my car a couple of weeks ago and it came with the Turanza tires. I found the same two reviews you did. I'm pretty sure I am just going to replace them with summer tires and then buy a winter tire / wheel package later.
July 23rd - Dyno Tune
Appreciate 1
MDO0.00