01-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #84
vTuga
Private
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330e G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Peak boost was same in both maps. But map 6 seems to push more boost all across the RPM range. Honestly the person to ask would be Knifeedge2k1 since he's the one who gave me those numbers after looking at all my logs. When I drive normally, there isn't much of a difference between 3 and 6 except 6 feels slightly punchier and smoother. When I drive spiritedly, even in the city (WOT red light starts when it's safe), map 6 feels much better.
WOT quarter mile times on map 6 are only slightly slower than LC quarter mile times on map 3. That's how good map 6 is.
That's awesome. Map 6 probably changes the shape of the stock torque curve giving it more boost in some areas than map 3, while map 3 just raises the stock curve. Both have the same max boost/torque, but your map 6 probably has a higher "area under the curve".

I'm still waiting for my draggy but still no luck. It's been shipped from the UK, and my tracking number has been stuck on the same location for 7 days because of Brexit related delays. I was hoping to get it before the tuning box arrives to test the stock 0-100 and 1/4 mile, but I think the box will arrive first.
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1944.50