View Single Post
      06-26-2020, 09:03 AM   #100
sharepointalex
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E91 330i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Bimmercode > BDC module > Expert code > 360A Lcilci.......
When you open 360A, you’ll see two sub modules. Choose the second one and scroll down to the one that is already selected (I forgot the name but it’s already selected). There, choose custom value at the bottom and it’ll take you to the screenshot I posted showing 150 different bytes. Refer to my previous post for the changes I made.
Similarly, go to 360D lcilci......., choose the second option there, scroll down to the preselected option and choose custom value there too.
It’s 3am here and I’m not near my car or my phone. I forgot the exact names but I can check later in the morning if you need me to.
Thanks jaimeen77 and VipinLJ - just finished coding my colour combo.

I replaced Bronze/White with a new blue and red - these are the shades from the M logo

Will try and take a pic later tonight!

Would be cool if we could add new colours, I daren't try and add new values in case I end up bricking my ECU in some way.

I figure though even if you can add the values in there, I'm sure they'll be other areas/values to change elsewhere in order to get them to show up in the iDrive menu. Also the screens/images in the iDrive of each colour profile are likely hardcoded and would have to be manually updated so doubt it's possible although would be very cool if it was possible!

Pity btw didn't add a 'create your own' option where you can specify 1 or 2 colours, I don't think it would have been that difficult.
Appreciate 2
VipinLJ1941.50
540iSUP704.00