View Single Post
      01-24-2016, 10:01 PM   #1401
CantCatchMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i xdrive msport(E92)

What did I say that was arrogant? Don't associate me with some of the dumb fans we have. All I've had to hear was the same garbage all year. They'll be knocked out of the playoffs first chance they have. They can't hang with Arizona. They can't get to the Super Bowl.

Those haters that assume Carolina just arrived, they're imbeciles. Carolina won the division three straight years and no one said a word back in 2013 when we were 12-4. Not a single word about our schedule. Now, everyone loves to talk because they were successful even with injuries here and there. This was all without his number one WR in KB13. We finally deserve to be where we went through the other two best teams(Seattle twice) in the NFC path.

I don't sit there like some people talking stupidity out of my ass about Cam haha. I just laugh because my team won't please everyone, but they will respect them in the end.
VRSF 7" IC, VRSF CP, aFe panel filter, VRSF DP, Pure Inlet Pipe, MHD/Twisted Tuned, Performance Exhaust, Koni Yellows on Eibach Pro Kit springs, Turner adjustable front endlinks, R1 Concepts Slotted Rotors w/ Hawk 5.0 pads, VMR's 710, Fuel It Stage 2 LPFP, 3.5 TMAP, CYBA 3.8" black chrome exhaust tips, Orange Vinyl Wrap, CF bits, coding, Pure Stage 2 turbo w/ DV+(NGK plugs), xHP trans flash, and more.
Appreciate 0