Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
What's a "soft schedule" matter when you roll through teams in the playoffs? That's really the best argument you guys have?

Panthers are rolling right now. Give them their due.
Gosh, I had no idea my respect meant so much around here?! Didn't I already say, the day Carolina eliminated Seattle, and AZ today- the better team that day won?? What more do you want? Me to dick ride all the panther band wagon fans??? You're the same guy who didn't read through the posts the last time you decided to chime in- so READ before you talk man. You know what's more loyal than a fan who randomly chooses a team, a typical band wagon fan or likes certain players so they root for the team?

Someone born and bred who only knows one team their whole life as I am with the city of Seattle. EVERY sport. (Seahawks, Mariners, sounders, storm)Hell, I refuse to watch the NBA since they stole my sonics- I don't have to give any other city/team anything.

STILL- panthers had the softest schedule of all play off teams to get that number 1 seed.

But hey, likely they'll win in two weeks so that's all that matters hoping for a Broncos upset though. Not because I dislike Carolina or like the Broncos (i already said, I don't care who wins if it isn't Seattle as long as it isn't Pittsburgh or NE)- but to see Peyton manning end his career with the chip would trump seeing the panthers win