Becky_the_f30
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquared View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_the_f30 View Post
Man you hit this on the head!! This was the exact same thought process I had going on while watching this video. The 330 is starting from a much higher level than the base c300 and the fact that they didn't even mention that was pretty disappointing.
They did mention it, they had an entire video devoted to the 330, A4 and C300 in which they said how high of a bar the 330 set compared to the others.

The host then alluded to that video at the end when he said he’d take the 330 over the s4, c43 and 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquared View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky_the_f30 View Post
Man you hit this on the head!! This was the exact same thought process I had going on while watching this video. The 330 is starting from a much higher level than the base c300 and the fact that they didn't even mention that was pretty disappointing.
They did mention it, they had an entire video devoted to the 330, A4 and C300 in which they said how high of a bar the 330 set compared to the others.

The host then alluded to that video at the end when he said he'd take the 330 over the s4, c43 and 340
Yeah I watched that video as well. My point was that he kept saying how the 340 dldnt feel that different compared to the 330 but it's not really supposed to feel dramatically different.