08-29-2019, 07:33 PM   #32
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by beto_L.A. View Post

I honestly don't care if the grills are "BIG" or "SMALL" the cars will look great no matter what!!!
I'm already seeing some of those that hated the NEW 3 series writing things like "the look has grown on me" or "It doesn't look that bad" so it will be the same thing with this new "controversy"!!!

Oh no, no, no. Don't back pedal now. You've already stated/inferred with such confidence that it wouldn't have large grills, so you have to stick with that. None of this, "I don't care..." stuff to allow yourself wiggle room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
I understand that the renders aren't just randomly drafted. Why can't you just allow some of us to hold onto hope that things turn out differently? We're not critiquing the artists or their interpretation, we're just hoping against odds that things turn out good in the end.
LOL! I just find it fun and entertaining. I've been around long enough on BMW forums and in the BMW camp (...about two decades now) to appreciate the process. I just wanna have fun and poke at the non-believers who will have to eat shoe when it's all said and done.

P.S. I, too, hope it looks decent enough for me to want to spend my money on.
Appreciate 1
sguler26.50