clausmoll
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i Touring M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugga View Post
I had my 330d x drive m-sport at the dealer today for troubleshooting. I have the noise since I got the car in december. The car is on studded tires, 18 inch rims, and I have driven 5000km since new. My dealer tried a different set of tires, not the solution. I have a new appointment in february, there is a servicebullentin that som version of the prop shaft support bearing can cause noise. My dealer is ordering the updated part. Next appointment they will tear the car down and check the part number on the bearing, and if it is the faulty version replace it.
The bearing sounds like a probable source of the noise to me. I hope it does the trick. I will post the result when done
Exciting news! Think I will call my dealer on monday to hear, if they've heard about that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugga View Post
I had my 330d x drive m-sport at the dealer today for troubleshooting. I have the noise since I got the car in december. The car is on studded tires, 18 inch rims, and I have driven 5000km since new. My dealer tried a different set of tires, not the solution. I have a new appointment in february, there is a servicebullentin that som version of the prop shaft support bearing can cause noise. My dealer is ordering the updated part. Next appointment they will tear the car down and check the part number on the bearing, and if it is the faulty version replace it.
The bearing sounds like a probable source of the noise to me. I hope it does the trick. I will post the result when done
Exciting news! Think I will call my dealer on monday to hear, if they've heard about that!
That's a really good idea. Let us know how they respond.
Appreciate 0